Our next meeting will be Tuesday, September 9, 2014
Kristy's Casual Dining
Be sure to check our "Events" and "Other Events" pages for upcoming events
Executive Board for 2014 - 2015
Mary Baldelli, President
Gina Dinkey, Vice President
Jaimee Henbest, Treasurer
Lisa Gambino, Secretary
The Southern Ocean County Business and Professional Women's organization (BPW SOC) is part of the Business and Professional Women’s Foundation www.bpwfoundation.org, which is the oldest organization in the United States dedicated to the interests of working women.
Mission and Objectives:
· The mission of BPW SOC shall be to achieve equity for all women in the workplace through advocacy, education and information.
The "Aims and Objectives" are:
· To elevate the standards for women in business and the professions.
· To promote the interests of business and professional women.
· To bring about a spirit of cooperation among the business and professional women of the United States.
· To extend opportunities to business and professional women through education along the lines of industrial, scientific, and vocational activities.
Our monthly Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of the Month
(unless otherwise mentioned)
at the Kristy's in Waretown -beginning at 6:00 p.m. with networking and followed by our business meeting at
Watch for guest speakers!