Each year in June, the committee members mutually agree on recipients for our Annual Scholarship Awards.
Additionally, we donate to a Charity of our choice in December.
Last year we donated to
Thanks to all that contributed!
All proceeds from our events go toward Scholarship and Charity Donations.
Be sure to check our "Events" and "Other Events" pages for upcoming events
Executive Board for 2018 - 2019
Cyndy Friedland, President
Lisa Gambino, Treasurer
Pat Stochlinsky, Secretary
The Southern Ocean County Business and Professional Women's organization (BPW SOC) is part of the Business and Professional Women’s Foundation www.bpwfoundation.org, which is the oldest organization in the United States
dedicated to the interests of working women.
Mission and Objectives:
· The mission of BPW SOC shall be to achieve equity for all women in the workplace through advocacy, education and information.
The "Aims and Objectives" are:
· To elevate the standards for women in business and the professions.
· To promote the interests of business and professional women.
· To bring about a spirit of cooperation among the business and professional women of the United States.
· To extend opportunities to business and professional women through education along the lines of industrial, scientific, and vocational activities.
Our monthly Meetings are held on the
2nd Tuesday of the Month
(unless otherwise mentioned)
beginning at 6:00 p.m. with networking,
followed by our business meeting
at 6:30 p.m.
Watch for guest speakers!